Force freezes while using Letter Delights files

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Force Force freezes while using Letter Delights files

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  reallygroovy 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

reallygroovy
    Participant

is anyone having a problem with the force using the letter delights thin fonts or lettering delights files?  my force always freezes in the middle of drawing – tried both right and left tool holders and neither will work.  i recall the the LD files used to work before.  thanks.

reallygroovy
    Participant

go figure – after i posted this, its’s working! ughhh! i use mtc and i flattened, turned autosimply on and reversed paths! one of these made a difference.  oh well, it least i am able to purge ahead!

Darrel Farris
    Keymaster

Flattening paths is good chicken-soup for a lot of 3rd-party files!

reallygroovy
    Participant

thanks darrel.  i will keep that in mind when i am having issues.  i thought there was a problem with the lettering delights files because someone said there was a known issue with those files.  i am just glad there is no problems with the files as i was waiting for the next update for the fix! thanks again!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics