Pause Function?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alex555 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rebecca Scott
    Participant

I am right that the KNK Force does not have any way to pause a job without canceling it? I haven’t found a way to do so, which surprises me as I thought this was a pretty basic feature of my older cutting machine…

If there is a way to pause a job, could someone please tell me how? Thanks!

Darrel Farris
    Keymaster

Hi Rebecca, a pause feature is planned for the Force in a future software update.  Of the current models, only the Maxx Air has a pause feature currently implemented.  You can cancel a cut in process via C3, but SCAL takes a bit before it takes effect.

If there’s an emergency type situation and you need to cease cutting immediately, the best way to do that is to pull the power adapter plug from the right side of the Force to shut it off.

Rebecca Scott
    Participant

Thank you! I am glad to hear that there is at least one planned for the future…the pause function on my older cutter is a pretty basic function that I have relied on frequently to fix things going wrong without completely losing a job. I didn’t realize the Force couldn’t pause when I bought it, so that has been one of my big disappointments. Any idea on when this function will be available?

alex555
    Participant

I would also find a pause feature to be extremely useful, and am interested to know when it might be implemented

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics