Pinch wheel causing paper to catch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PhilH
    Participant

Where the pinch wheel sits on the right hand side of the machine it is causing the paper to almost glue itself to the mat.  I spent time getting the mat ready for taking the paper we are using.  The other pinch wheel is able to run on the left edge of the mat, where there is no adhesive.

I use the right hand side of the machine to line up the mat, therefore the pinch wheel is approx 5-7cm onto the mat.  It is not possible to not use that side of the mat, as we are cutting A3 plus size paper.

Sandy

You have two options:

(1) Use Un-du after cutting to temporarily disarm the adhesive underneath so that you can lift the cardstock from the mat. Un-du doesn’t harm the cardstock and evaporates within a minute.  However, you may not be able to buy it where you live.

(2) Don’t use the right end cap for alignng  your mat. Instead, use any of the horizontal lines you can see though the mat. That way you can move your mat to the left so that the right pinch wheel will no longer be positioned over the grid and over your cardstock.  I realize this may then restrict your available cutting width to less than the 13″ available, but hopefully you can still utilize the majority of your A3 sized paper.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics