purchased sure cuts a lot &was told i could use it instantly…no serial number

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Software Sure Cuts A Lot purchased sure cuts a lot &was told i could use it instantly…no serial number

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cmegonuts
    Participant

i am having huge issues with software, spoke to some twice this week and was told i could use this software right away if i purchased it. KNKUSA sold it to me sent me an invoice and did not give me a serial number so i cannot activate it…tried to re-install my knk software and it will not load drivers or fonts as promised…project is extremely time sensitive
    Can anyone help?

Machine is a KNKMAXX, I have had it several years…maybe considered a gen 1 or gen 2. Last time it worked it was in Dec of 2012 that i can be certain of

It currently stops while cutting, fixes i have tried it to rotate 1 degree, move off center axis, and placing it off line as the cut data is sent over…these were suggested by KNK when i spoke to them this week

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thank so much in advance

Sandy

You should have received your registration via email after you purchased SCAL. Nine times out of ten, that email ends up in a Junk/Spam folder, so check there.  If you cannot locate it, start a support ticket at the link below.

The cutting issues should be resolved if you use SCAL.  If not, then start another support ticket with KNK USA using this link:  http://knkusa.com/support-ticket-request/. They will continue to help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics