random movement of cutting head

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

carl
    Participant

Hello

I have a knk max air

All of a sudden the cutting blade is making random movements when I use the buttons on top of the machine

The cutter cuts fine when its all set up, but when trying to move the blade manually it goes in random directions, Also when turning the machine on the blade moves towards the start point and then tries to keep moving for a few seconds before stopping (teeth pulling against the rubber belt in the process)

I assume its a cable issue but not sure which one, Ive fiddled with the cables and sometimes it solves the issue but it soon returns.

thanks

carl

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hi Carl,

It sounds like you might have a bad optical sensor. Please give Ron a call at 800-268-3672 Extension 702. He’ll get you squared away!

carl
    Participant

hi there

is that a UK number?

thanks

carl

Sandy

Since you are in the UK, the best thing is to start a Support Ticket using this link:

Support ticket request

Ron will be in touch via email so watch for an automated response first with a ticket number and then you should hear from Ron within a day or two after that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics