Shouldn't I have received blades

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel Steele 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rachel Steele
    Participant

Received my Force today.  No blades, no test pen.  Is that normal?

Sandy

Not normal at all!  The blades would have been inside a clear plastic little cylinder.  And I”m not sure about the test pen.  But we’ll get that taken care of tomorrow.

If you are eager to get started, you can go ahead and use any kind of pen for testing and drawing and learning how to operate your ZO while you want.  Just a regular Bic type pen will work… the front screw just needs to be able to “squeeze it” tight.

Rachel Steele
    Participant

Thanks.  I’ll give a bic a shot.  No clear plastic cylinder at all that I could find.

Sandy

Okay… I’ll notify KNK USA tomorrow when they open.  The missing items will be shipped to you right away.

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

I believe Lanela has responded to the ticket you created. However, the blades, pen and documentation is typically slipped into the cutting mat sleeve. Is it possible that the sleeve was torn and the extras slipped into the box? If you wouldn’t mind, double check to see if you have any “goodies” floating around in the bottom of the box. If not, we will have the blades and pen tool sent out ASAP!

Talk soon.

Rachel Steele
    Participant

Found the bag.  Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics