3 Wheel KNK Zing
When comparing the price of the KNK Zing to cartridge based machines, you will find that the cartridges and machine will quickly add up to more than our heavy-duty cutting system. Our software driven machine allows for design flexibility, image sizing, scanning and altering existing files. Design Freely with the KNK Zing!
- KNK Zing is your open source creation solution! No need to waste money on cartridges.
- Extremely Compact: At 4.75″ tall, 6.25″ deep and less than two feet wide, the KNK Zing offers a cutting width of 14″ in the least amount of space.
- High Force With 750 grams of force, the KNK Zing can cut a larger range of materials – vinyl, cardstock, fabric, thin chipboard, rhinestone rubber, craft plastic and much more!
- Print and Cut With built-in Laser alignment, the KNK Zing performs quick and precise print-and-cuts.
- Bundled with Make The Cut software, featuring a simplified interface, the KNK Zing is the easiest computer-connected cutter to learn and use. With over 30 years of experience, Accugraphics used their knowledge to develop a new product that incorporates the newest electronics with quieter motors, faster speeds, higher force and the widest cutting area of any cutter in its class.
- Now with ZingSpeak: All adjustable settings + Move control can be controlled by voice.
- Now with 3 wheels, allowing users to cut 12″ and 4″ vinyl without the need for a cutting mat.
You will find over 95% of the KNK Zing’s mechanics are made from high-quality metal, thus built for the long haul. The KNK Zing is a more affordable cutting system without compromising quality or features.
- Max cutting width: 14″
- Holds 12″ and 4″ vinyl without the need for a cutting mat.
- Max cutting length: Unlimited
- Max width of accepted material: 18″
- Max Cutting Force: 750 Grams
- Number of force settings: 160
- Max Speed: 700mm per second
- Number of speed settings: 20
- Connectivity: USB
- Print and Cut alignment type: LED laser
- Number of pinch feed wheels: 2
- Bladeholder seat (Jaw): Fully adjustable up to 7/8″
- Machine dimensions (width x height x depth): 23.5″ x 4.75″ x 6.25″
- Machine weight: 12.1 lbs
- Shipping weight: 17.5 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 30″ x 12″ x 11″
- KNK Zing
- 1 Blade holder
- 1 12″x12″ Sticky mat
- 1 Standard Blade
- 1 Thick Material Blade
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Test Pen
- MTC Activation PIN