AI(illustrator) Plug ins

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gyusuk_c
    Participant

Dear friends,

I have been used Graphtec CE5000. But, I want to 2 blade machine(such as KNK force).

KNK-force does not support AI(illustrator) Plug in.

Please give me more information.

Thank you.

Sandy

The Force is currently out of stock and there’s no estimation yet for when the next shipment will be manufactured and sent from our factory.  Currently the factory is finalizing the next shipment of another model of KNK and then will be closed for several weeks because of national holidays in China.

The Force is a dual head cutter. It contains a computer inside with a cutting program that you access using your browser on your computer or smart device. The cutting program opens SVG files exported from Illutrator and 4 other popular vector design programs.  There is no plugin for Illustrator to use with the Force.

If you are eager to get a dual head cutter, I recommend contacting KNK USA directly as they may have other options for you.  You can start a contact ticket using this link: https://knkusa.com/contact-us/

Good luck in finding what you need!  You might also find someone interested in selling their KNK Force, as well. If you’re on Facebook there’s a KNK Force group and also a Used Cutters group.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

***Please note: We will be closed on 12pm on Friday the 25th and reopening on Tuesday the 29th. Any orders placed between these dates will ship on the 29th.
Happy Memorial Day from everyone at KLIC-N-KUT!***
Dismiss

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics