Can't open C3 or connect to KNK network!

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Force Can't open C3 or connect to KNK network!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vmtaylor
    Participant

I got a little ahead of myself when setting up my new KNK force (haven’t even had it a day and already making mistakes!). I was trying to set up the wireless connection, however I didnt note down my wired IP address before applying the changes (step 2.05.1 of manual). Now the Knk_force network doesn’t appear in my networks at all, and I cannot open C3.

I tried moving my cutter closer to router, unplugging ethernet, plugging in ethernet, resetting wireless USB (as per cutterpunk video) and still no network connection.

Please help!

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The easiest way to recover, at this point, would be to plug the KNK Force back into your router using the Ethernet cable. Then, log into the admin panel of your router and find the device list / DHCP client list / client table (the name varies from one router to the next). Locate the KNK Force on your network, visit the IP address and make the necessary changes. I typically like to test my wireless connection BEFORE unplugging the Ethernet cable 🙂

Hope this helps!

vmtaylor
    Participant

Thank you so much, Chad! Finally got my network settings sorted.

HOWEVER…. now I cant get the cutting head to move. Its sitting in the center of the cutting area. When I click the arrows to set the XY origin, it makes a noise like it wants to move, but doesn’t go anywhere.

Please help 🙁

vmtaylor
    Participant

Let me add to that… when i first turned on my Force, i heard the fan start and the lights started flashing, however a very strong burning smell started to come from the machine.

I assumed it was just because it was new equipment/materials… I am worried that the motor burned out or something?

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It would be best to give us a call. You can reach us at 800-268-3672. Ask for Ron. We’ll get you all sorted out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest