Customer Service?

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Sandy.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

I have sent in two requests as to when the blue cutting mats will be in stock again and no one has replied.  If all the employees are at home, they could at least send an email reply. Is there a phone number to call?  If I order blades will they be shipped?

Sandy

I understand you’ve now been contacted by KNKUSA.  If you have any other problems, let me know.

Martha
    Participant

I did get an email reply, finally, but still have not been told when the blue cutting mats will be back in stock. Do you know that answer?

Martha

Martha
    Participant

Sandy, did you find out when the blue mats will be back in stock??

Sandy

I don’t know which of the blue ones you’re wanting to buy. What KNK model do you own?  Which specific size of mat?

Martha
    Participant

It’s the 12″ mat with with blue grid for the Zing.

Sandy

Those are discontinued and I need to remind Chad to remove them from the site. You can use the 15″ x 15″ mats that are listed on the Zing Orbit Accessory page.

Martha
    Participant

Okay,   thanks for looking into this for me.

Martha
    Participant

I forgot to ask:  I would like my order to be shipped regular USPS mail, not priority – it’s too expensive. What is that cost?  You don’t have it on the shipping types.

Sandy

Priority is regular mail for shipping. The more expensive option is called Priority Express.  If you go to USPS and create your own label for mailing a flat rate box to someone, these are your two options:

Capture

Al Payne
    Participant

I just sent a message but it was on another page. My problem is my machine is cutting out multiple lines all over the designs. And its doing it on every design, what can i do? please email me

udesignemb@yahoo.com

Sandy

How long have you been using your Zing Orbit?  And how do you set the blade tip height above the material? Not the blade exposure length but rather the height/distance above the material when installing the blade holder into the Zing Orbit?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest