cutter does not return to home after print and cut calibration

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK MAXX, Groove-e & Eagle cutter does not return to home after print and cut calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    markoffamedeo
    Participant

I have a used knk maxx and am trying to learn how to use it. when i do a print and cut and do the calibration sequence it doesnt go back to the zero position and when i press begin it cuts in the wrong place. read the manual but still cant figure it out. thanks for any help.

Sandy

I’m 90% sure that I know the problem.  I assume you’re using MTC and you’ve installed the latest version of the KNK plugin. Unfortunately, when the developer of MTC added the Maxx Air, he somehow reverted the original Maxx plugin to a prior version that had a bug. He never would fix that issue for us. Fortunately, I keep ALL old versions of EVERY update, so all you need to do is close MTC, go to the link below, download and install this older plugin and then reopen MTC and it should behave now.  After the 3rd reg mark alignement, the head should return to the origin instead of moving straight down.

http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Software/Make-The-Cut/Plugins/Maxx-Groove-Groove-e/

Sorry for the hassle! And please post back if you still have problems or  have questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest