Cutting Strip on KNK Maxx

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

americanrose2
    Participant

Does anyone know how to replace the white cutting strip on the KNK Maxx?  Mine has come off.

Possibly I just need to use some double sided stick tape to reattach it????

Sandy

I’ve read a few posts on Facebook by KNK owners that a strong double-sided tape, like Thermo Super Tape has been used successfully.

americanrose2
    Participant

Thanks Sandy….I did just that and it worked perfectly.  I wonder if the actual strip wears out if there is a replacement part through KNK….guess I will inquire with them.

Sandy

I don’t think they sell them any longer but you should be able to find them on Amazon or EBay. You just need to make sure they are the thicker self-adhesive kind and verify the width. The Maxx models were manufactured by Foison so the cutting strip would be whatever they use on all of their cutters.

americanrose2
    Participant

Thanks so much Sandy!  You are the best….you are the “google” for all of us who have questions about our cutters and software…we appreciate you!  🙂

Sandy

You’re welcome and that’s very kind of you to say that.  I truly enjoy helping where I can.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest