Designing in MTC

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KT
    Participant

I am new to my Zing and want to do some simple designing in MTC and then cutting (going to make stickers). I cannot for the life of me figure out how to design in MTC. I want to make a simple design with text, print out on sticker paper, and then cut out the outlines. When I make a text box to start, each letter is showing up as something to cut out (rather than having it be text that I’ll print). It seems like it would obvious but I cannot figure this out! If someone can point me to a video or where in the manual it discusses this, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Sandy

After you complete your design, select the layers… both the text and the outside layer that will be cut and apply the Texture Snapshot. That will convert any shapes inside the outer shape to raster, which is what you want for stickers. The text will look a bit blurry but you’ll see in File>Print Preview that it will print correctly.   After you get one done, then do your duplicate for the rest of the page or whatever.  Here’s a screenshot as an example. The upper one is the text inside of a shape. The lower one is after applying Texture Snapshot and I show where that function is at the bottom:

Capture

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics