for sale KNK Force

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ekoklocki 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hajasze2017
    Participant

Hello.
    I have to sell KNK Force. …… Price 370 $.

The machine is very little used and the price is low because I want to get rid of it quickly. I had an idea to use it, but I used a different solution. And basically from the moment of purchase, it stands unused.
    I think that a person with ideas for its use will be a lot of fun. It has a huge working field and this is probably its great asset.

I live in Poland, so if I was willing to be from outside the EU, I would have to pay customs and courier. The set includes basic knives and mat. I do not have additional software. Shipping in the original packaging. Regards, Sławek

P.S.
    The imprint on the bottom of the mat in red, unfortunately, wipes and stains the machine. This is probably the only flaw I saw in Force. As you can see, the beginnings of service were quite difficult but I finally mastered the secrets of working on CNC: D

The set includes:
    – mat..It is for the initial learning of cutting 🙂
    – two blades: red and blue
    – and a pen. Unfortunately, the contribution has been written out, but there is no problem with its replacement.

ekoklocki@gmail.com

IMG_20180930_100655IMG_20180930_100824IMG_20180930_100850IMG_20180930_100954IMG_20180930_101343

Sandy

The pink/red markings from the cutting mat can be cleaned off using something like alcohol or Un-Du… anything that will absorb ink.

ekoklocki
    Participant

Hey,

The offer is no longer valid. The machine has been sold.

Best regards, Sławek

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest