For Sale UK KNK Maxx Air 24″ £500 ono plus equipment

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK MAXX, Groove-e & Eagle For Sale UK KNK Maxx Air 24″ £500 ono plus equipment

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    malin.liljeblad
    Participant

For Sale in the UK: KNK Maxx Air 24″ £500 o.n.o. plus LOTS of equipment & material

I’ve decided to sell my KNK Maxx Air 24″. I used to run a small packaging company for a couple of years (sold custom designed co-friendly packaging on Etsy) so it’s had some use but is still in great condition. It’s a great piece of machinery and I’ve hardly had any problems with it (a few human errors though…)

I’m looking for £500 or nearest offer. I’m selling the machine together with a huge amount of equipment – embossing tools, lots of different and spare blades, multiple cutting mats, excellent glues for making the mats sticky, craft knifes. AND as much card material as you want. I have probably close to 1000 sheets of thick 300 gsm SRA3 high-end recycled cards (The Italian Favini Crush range, as well as normal recycled craft card, plus some luxury Conqueror cards). Its all yours if you want it.

Live in Cornwall in the UK and can deliver to anywhere in Cornwall and some parts of Devon.

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post some photos of it all.

Cheers

Malin

malin.liljeblad
    Participant

Just want to clarify that the equipment and the material are included in the £500!

malin.liljeblad
    Participant

If interested please email malin.liljeblad@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest