Force will not connect to wifi…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Holly
    Participant

Ok guys..I have done everything I know to do. I have been using my Force for about 3 years with no issues. It was working fine..all of the sudden it disappeared from the wifi connections. I can’t get it back. I have tried to recover by taking out wifi/usb and waiting for it to turn red then plugging back in, I have tried connecting the ethernet cable directly to the force, it says no available network, I have tried rebooting the Force and my computer. I don’t know what else to try!! I am in a panic because I have so many orders that need to be shipped today! 🙁

Thanks to anyone who can help me! I am really hoping it’s not broken.

Holly

Sandy

I recommend sticking with the Force Facebook group for now.  Paul is normally the best at helping with these connection issues. I’ll also go over and see what responses you have right now.  One thing… pulling the adapter and putting it back in is like a reset of the connection. So, it definitely won’t just start working again, but the fact you had it successfully working makes me thing that something else is going on with the router or the ethernet cable or whatever.  Let me go catch up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest