Hate everything about this machine

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ltwest994
    Participant

My husband bought this for me as a gift this past Christmas, so of course, it sat around unopened for a couple weeks. By the time I was able to open it and start working with it, the return policy of 15 days was way past. First thing out of the box, the mat had ZERO stickiness. None at all. Wouldn’t even hold a piece of copy paper. Sent an email about it, and they suggested that I BUY reposition sticky glue for the mat. Ummm, excuse me? Didn’t my husband BUY this useless mat from the company? Ok, fine… I got the it. Again, another useless purchase as the machine doesn’t work properly. I have gone over the instructions very carefully. I have watched so many YouTube videos I can’t count. After all the money, time, and effort. I can’t even cut a simple circle. The pinch wheels (and yes, I have checked, quadruple checked, had my husband read and check, watched videos….) won’t even keep the mat straight.   I can’t do anything with it. Don’t even get me started with the worthless and very expensive engraving tool. The Sure cuts a lot program is awful. Nothing about this machine, it’s components, or the software program is user friendly. I understand why the return policy was placed at 15 days. It’s going to take you more than that to figure out how to use the dang thing, and then once you think you have got all the information you can possibly get, it still isn’t worth having. You have no idea how excited I was to receive this gift. I was a bit upset about the price he paid, but we only exchanged one gift each. This was mine. Now, I’m stuck with it and can’t even use it. So SO disappointed.

Carey
    Participant

I found it a bit of a challenge to master my Zing, but now I love it.  If I could change anything it would be how the grip rollers work, but overall I’ve been very satisfied. The help I’ve gotten on this forum has been outstanding. I hope you find solutions to the problems you’re facing and ultimately enjoy your zing much as I’ve enjoyed mine. 

Sandy

I am happy to help you with whatever you need to make sure you’re happy with your new Zing Orbit. Feel free to email me at smccauley45@cox.net and we’ll begin working through each issue until you are a successful user.  I’ll also help you with any SCAL questions. Note that it is a HUGELY popular software program amongst various owners of other cutters, such as Cricut and Scan N Cut that have limited designing functions in comparison. So, I know that if you just stick with it, you’ll end up seeing that it’s a great program, as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest