KNK FORCE FOR SALE!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BROOKE 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

BROOKE
    Participant

Selling my KNK Force. Only got as far as calibration, Life with a Toddler got in the way.

KNK Force Machine with Power Adapter & wifi adapter
    Rotary Tool (never used)
    2 Blades (red & blue)
    Blade Holder
    Embossing Tool
    Engraving Tool
    Punch/Piercing Tool
    Original Test Pen

I am in Texas and am looking for $550 and buyer pays shipping. 

tasha067
    Participant

Very interested! Do you have photos? Any idea on shipping costs to Littleton CO 80127?

thank you

natasha

tasha067
    Participant

Sorry I forgot to ask if it come with any software?

thanks again

natasha

BROOKE
    Participant

Shipping is about $35.

IMG_9987IMG_9988IMG_9990

IMG_9994IMG_9989IMG_9991IMG_9992IMG_9993

BROOKE
    Participant

The Sure Cuts a lot software i have is not transferable. The machine has its own internal software to cut imported svg files.

Sandy

Natasha, the Force has a cutting program called C3 installed on the Raspberry Pi computer inside the cutter. It will open SVG files that have been created or resaved from the following programs:  Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL), Make The Cut, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and Inkscape (a free program).   SCAL will cut directly to the Force, but the others will need designs exported as SVG and then you can open them in C3 for cutting. If you decide to purchase Brooke’s Force, I will be available to help you directly by email or through Facebook.  I also maintain a support page here:

KNK Force Support Page

BROOKE
    Participant

i would be willing to sell for 550.. and i’ll pay shipping. Cleaning out our spare room for another little one so it needs to go! lol.

tasha067
    Participant

Hopefully you received my last messages sent, they’re not showing up. $550 PayPal ?

thank you

tasha067
    Participant

tasha067@hotmail.com is my email to request funds via paypal.

i sent 2 previous messages congratulating you on your new addition. And thanking you for the offer to ship, along with $550 paypal message above.

Thank you

BROOKE
    Participant

i have venmo only. all interested please email Brookeamcneal@gmail.com.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest