KNK Force not connecting after upgrade to 0.5.27

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Force KNK Force not connecting after upgrade to 0.5.27

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Thadeus C
    Participant

I just upgraded to 0.5.27 to see if any changes had been made that would allow me to actually complete a project on the Force after months of unsuccessful attempts. I can now no longer connect to the Force. I have tried the CutterPunk Network Reset many times. The knk_force_recovery network never appears. I have tried on Mac OS X, Windows 7 and iOS and the network just never shows up.

This is the most disappointing piece of equipment I have ever purchased. I have owned it since April and have never been able to complete a project. I also own a laser cutter, 3D printer and desktop CNC. They all have their issues but at least they’re usable.

Any help would be appreciated before I give up completely on the Force.

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Good morning Thadeus,

We’d be happy to help get you working properly. Please give us a call at 800-268-3672 (extension 2). We’ll walk through getting you connected & updated to the latest version of C3. We’re currently on version 0.5.39.

Talk soon!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest