KNK Max Air Wont go back to the point of Origin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rachel 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rachel
    Participant

I need some help.

I have the KNK Maxx Air 24inch. I am using it with a mac, and MTC program. It cuts great, the only thing is it wont go back to the point of origin. I end up having to shut the machine off and resetting after each time i cut something. If i don’t the knife stays down and drags itself back to the start when i try and cut something else out after the first file. I believe that i have the drivers upto date. What else can i do? Thanks

Sandy

You should be able to adjust the Data Throttle settings as mentioned in Appendix B. This is necessary at times on a Mac computer and is related to MTC running on the Wine emulation platform versus being a true Mac program. Here’s a screenshot from the manual.  By the way, if you have other issues, you might want to think about getting Sure Cuts A Lot 5 as it has a true Mac version and is preferred by a lot of Mac owners over MTC.

Capture

Sandy

Note also that you may need to keep tweaking those values until the problem goes away. It varies from one Mac to the next, unfortunately.

rachel
    Participant

OK Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest