KNK MAXX AIR 24 FOR SALE reduced to $700

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  csroyal 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

csroyal
    Participant

KNK Maxx Air 24″ (has the ‘tables’ front and back. It’s in excellent condition (still has plastic protective film on screen). A great machine, just bigger than my needs and taking up valuable space. My best estimate for shipping (contiguous US) is from $35 to $60 Fed Ex depending upon location. Including 2 regular Roland blade holders, KNK red blade holder, KNK orange blade holder, scoring tool . (does not come with any kind of software)maxxair

Also included are the cords, the pen and holder for calibrating, a KNK blue blade and a package of 5 Roland red blades. All of the included holders have blades in them with the exception of one of the silver Roland holders. I think the orange has a fabric blade in it and the red has a red blade in it.

IMG_2188ma24

kathy
    Participant

Is this item still for sale?  Can the rotary tool be used with this model?

csroyal
    Participant

Yes, it is still available.  It is not one that is for use of a rotary tool, although I will say I did see a youtube where someone did use  a dremel in it, but they must have custom made an insert to hold it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrFhiqxQS3Y

(also, there is one more blade holder – blue- not shown in pictures- I forgot about it as it was in the machine).

Thanks for your interest and I will reduce this to 675.00 if you are interested to help defray the shipping costs.

csroyal
    Participant

SOLD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest