KNK Maxx Air For Sale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tyknox 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

gggg010101
    Participant

Barley Used KNK Maxx Air 24″. Wanted to test this out on stencils and vinyl prints.

Have all the blades and pen holder.

If you need a machine to run it I have a HPz400 that can come with it.

Looking for 500$ for knk OBO

650 for KNK and Desktop.

adrienne1
    Participant

How old is your machine?

Do you have the original packaging for shipping?

Does it come with any software or accessories?

Is the machine wireless/bluetooth?

Will this machine cut balsa wood fabric, paper, chipboard?

Thanks

gggg010101
    Participant

Hi there the machine is about 3 years old. I only started using it this year before that it was sitting unused at an architecture company. I believe it can cut fabric, chipboard, and paper. See here https://knkusa.com/product-category/blades/zing-maxxair-blades/ for different blade types. I have all three blades, the blade holder, the penholder, and I can throw in cutting mat if you would like. I have only cut paper and vinyl with it. The thickest paper I cut was a heavy watercolor paper. As for balsa wood you should be able to cut it depending on thickness. I have been using Make the Cut to test my cuts in terms of software.  I will check if I can transfer my license. If you want more photos or info please email me at gggg010101@icloud.com. Otherwise I can only respond to this thread.

Thanks

Gj

gggg010101
    Participant

Forgot to mention that I do not have the original box packaging!

adrienne1
    Participant

Does it have wireless or bluetooth capability?  Also, I will have to find out if shipping without the original packaging will potentially cause damage the machine.   Thanks for the link to the blade info.

gggg010101
    Participant

It does have Bluetooth capability. I have only used it with usb wire connection as it was easier to set up.  The machine I am describing is in the link. It is the 24″ version I believe on the website they only have available the 15″ currently.

KLIC-N-KUT MAXX Air (Refurbished machine)

adrienne1
    Participant

What is in the bonus kit?  Does your machine include that?  Thanks.

gggg010101
    Participant

Hi there I do not have the bonus kit. Are you still interested in it? The machine is in my studio. See attached photos of all object related to it. I have all the blades and one extra red blade, blade holder,  pen holder,   attachment wings, and a 18″ x 24″ Cutting mat. See Photos below. One thing to note is that there is one missing rubber foot on the right side.IMG_0226IMG_0229IMG_0225IMG_0223

IMG_0230

gggg010101
    Participant

Also see attached cables. IMG_0231IMG_0232

adrienne1
    Participant

Great photos, thanks!!  Yes, I am interested.  This is a major decision, though, so I will be very deliberate in my considerations.  I appreciate your patience.  Best regards.

gggg010101
    Participant

Location on this machine is Brooklyn NY

tyknox
    Participant

I’m also interested if still available. Please contact me at tyknox@ocfasttwitch.com

or 714399577five

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics