KNK MAXX AIR Last cut pausing, cuts but doesn't return home.

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Zing / Air / Orbit KNK MAXX AIR Last cut pausing, cuts but doesn't return home.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dae Sheils
    Participant

I have went through this problem in the past and forgot the steps to have it return home after the final cut.

I had to reinstall, MTC today due to a weird glitch where when I opened it to do some work, it was asking for my registration number.  I have the number off hand and input it.  After that the program just wouldn’t let me open any project and it had two programs open (the MTC and a WINE program).

I just reinstalled it after a couple of attempts of force quitting and reopening for it to ask for the registration each time.

I forgot to screen shot my settings for MTC and am at a lost to why it gets to the last cut, pauses, then cuts after about half a minute.  Finishes the cut and doesn’t return home.

Any help would be much appreciated.

•Dae

Sandy

You need to adjust the data throttle settings.  However, since they are specific to any given Mac, I can’t tell you what you had your previously set to. Maybe it’s here in an old post. Anyhow, the info on Data Throttle in is the Troubleshooting appendix under Communications in the UM.

Dae Sheils
    Participant

Thank you Sandy.

I remembered that much and have played around with it.  Still stopping on the last cut after it finished said cut.  I will keep at it till I have it back to normal.

Sandy

As I recall some Mac owners have to adjust down to 1 and 25 or even more.

Dae Sheils
    Participant

Here was the settings that works for my MAC with MTC

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 3.34.57 PM

Sandy

Great! Thanks, Dae!  Now, have you written those into your “little black book?”  😛

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics