KNK Studio Maxx & Windows 10

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

IMakeMinis
    Participant

Hi Sandy.  I received the license file today.  So far I have not been able to get the download to install properly.  I think CADLink  did use the Software ID  I incorrectly entered the first time, as that is the number they ask me to entered prior to clicking Submit.  Not sure if that is the issue.  The following is copied and pasted from the instructions I received. ”

Before you begin, close your . Open the ZIP archive file (with your ZIP extraction utility) and save the zipped PRODUCTS.LCF file into the folder.  When asked to overwrite the existing file, choose Yes. Start the again to begin using the new licence file.”

I’m not sure what I’m suppose to “close”.  Also can you tell me the name of the “ZIP archive file” and where to locate it?  Thank you for the info regarding other software.  I’ll take a look at SCAL.

IMakeMinis
    Participant

Thank you Sandy for all the help.  I think I am updated now!

Sandy

Okay!  Please let me know if you still need help with anything. I have a video called Default Settings here in case you need  a reminder about those:

http://www.iloveknk.com/FreeVideos/Support/

IMakeMinis
    Participant

Thanks Sandy, the refresher on Default Setting was great!

Sandy

You’re welcome!  Glad it helped!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest