Maxx Spec question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lseffrood
    Participant

I have an opportunity to buy a used 24″ Maxx that was purchased new in ’09 – and the seller has stated she only used it maybe 2-3 month so she has decided to sell it and it is in very good condition. If that is accurate, could you please tell me if there were any changes between one that old and the ones that were being sold just before the Maxx Airs came out in terms of # of speed choices and pressure etc. I have a Zing Air and LOVE IT! But when I got it I was really looking for a used 24″ Maxx that was in my price range. Also, how much would be reasonable to pay for a used machine this old? And are there any mechanical probs I could expect to have with it because of it’s age? I hate to ask you guys this because I know this is not a “new” product but I am already in love with my Zing Air and am just looking to expand my cutting capabilities affordably! New is way out of this old Grammy’s hobby crafting budget! Thank you for any input you can provide!

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hi lseffrood,

There were no real changes in the MAXX line to speak of. Not until the MAXX Air came out, that is. We have customers that have been running the MAXX since they came out and still running strong 🙂 We have very few mechanical issues with the line.

We were selling the older model MAXX for $960. I’d say anything within that range would be a fair price. Maybe between $900 – $960(?)

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest