Print and cut unable to find registration mark after calibrating

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Zing / Air / Orbit Print and cut unable to find registration mark after calibrating

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

don
    Participant

Sage advice.  Thanks for your help and, hopefully, this will be the end.

By the way – how will newer owners know when to upgrade their firmware?  I don’t recall seeing anything special on the page although it’s possible I missed it.  When I click on the link for the firmware files, it the link sends me the ZingOrbit_V170711.zip file without taking me to any other page.  Maybe a new page could be added with the various firmwares and release notes about each one?  Maybe some warning for future users?  Just a thought and friendly suggestion to pass on.

Thanks again!

Sandy

Here’s what the UM says at the start of the Firmware Update instructions. I thought putting it in red would be enough.  But I guess you still missed seeing it?Capture

don
    Participant

I was referring to the web page when I used the word page. If a user is not following the knk user manual, let’s say they’re looking at a YouTube video instead, they won’t be able to see the message.

Sandy

Aha!  I had no idea KNK USA had placed one of the firmware updates up on their Resources page. Yeah, that’s NOT a good idea!  lol  I’ll talk to Chad about it tomorrow.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest