Print and Cut

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kuchida
    Participant

Hello,

I received my Zing Orbit this weekend.  I’m having trouble with the print and scan feature.  It will scan all print registration marks with images from the SCAL 4 library.  However, when I try to import a pdf, it will scan the lower right registration mark and then stops while scanning the upper right mark.  I’ve tried taping my paper down to the mat, placing 2 x 4s under my mat so it lays flat.  Nothing works.  I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thanks

Kendra

Sandy

I would need to see your file and the reg mark settings you’re using. However, first I recommend making sure both SCAL and the ZO’s firmware are updated:

For SCAL- you cannot trust the software to notify you that there’s an update. You should be on version 4.063. You can download that version from here:  http://www.craftedge.com/download/download.html

For ZO’s Firmware: because you mentioned the head goes from the bottom right reg mark to the upper right mark, that indicates the firmware has not been updated. To update, please refer to Section 1.14 of the Zing Orbit with SCAL user manual and carefully follow the instructions.

Then, if you have the same issue happening, email me at smccauley45@cox.net and we’ll get it figured out.  🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics