Request fo Customer Service

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chad Youngblut 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alyaalmahroos
    Participant

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has an email address for KnK customer service. I live in Bahrain and email is an efficient communication method than placing an international call.

I sent a query request via the online form, the first time it took few days to be answered as the office was closed celebrating the Memorial Day (and it is quite understandable). However, the next query that was posted directly on accugraphics.zendesk.com 13 days ago with a humble reminder to be answered 6 days ago, was marked as ‘Solved’ 3 days ago without addressing my queries nor even receiving a notification that it was closed.

I am very keen in Zing Orbit and were expecting very professional customer service from a very well-know company. It is quite frustrating. I have no clue if the employee who were assigned to address the request had to go on leave or there was a system error that he couldn’t receive my request for further clarifications. Marking the request as ‘SOLVED’ indicates that it has been viewed by someone and an action was taken – marking the status, yet in fact it was not.

I just need an email, even if it is a general one, to ensure that someone gets back to me. If there is a term that prevents international purchase directly from KnK – for whatever reason – instead from going via a retailer, I would be grateful if someone can kindly share it with me.

Thank you.

Alya Al-Mahroos

Chad Youngblut
    Keymaster

Hello Alya,

I just responded to your ticket. I did respond to your last set of questions, and so that would explain why the ticket was closed. However, I created a follow-up and copied my response in there. Please let me know if that does not arrive and I can try responding to you, through direct email.

Take care and talk soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest