Sure Cuts A Lot Pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marci Pie
    Participant

I am a newbie to both SCAL 4 and the Orbit. I was thinking about upgrading the software and wasn’t sure if I should.

Those of you that have it, do you like the Weeding box option and the multi cut feature? Those 2 things interest me the most.

Sandy

I think those who cut vinyl projects definitely appreciate having the Weeding function, as well as the Tiling function.  You mention Multi-cut… do you mean repeats of the image, as in rows and columns?  If so, then I’ve never really used that myself since you also easily duplicate before going to the cut window. The Cut by Color is probably a more desirable feature than the multi-cut.  Also, being able to control the End Action is a good one to have in some applications.

Marci Pie
    Participant

Thanks Sandy,

Yes I meant the duplication. You are correct, this can still be done in the regular version. I am trying to figure out if the features are worth the cost of the upgrade.

Decisions, decisions.

Sandy

I would be inclined to wait and then see how often you wish you had the additonal features. If it never comes up, then you know you’re good to go. But the first time you realize you really need, for example, weeding, then you can upgrade in probably 10 minutes or less.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics