The needle holder does not go down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    f.t.o88
    Participant

In fact, I have more than one problem, but first I want to solve this, because it is the basis

When a command is given to the zing, everything is done, the mat moves, and the head, except for the needle holder, does not come down
    Is there a solution to this?

I have a (Zing Orbit)

Sandy

I’m the same person helping you on Facebook. I believe you’re going to post a video?

Thanks,

Sandy

ckggmc
    Participant

This same thing is happening to me. I have a ZING air though. Is there something I can do quickly to fix it?

Thanks!

Sandy

Remove the blade carriage cover so that you can examine the cutting head to see if a piece of material got caught up inside and is preventing the head from dropping down.

ckggmc
    Participant

Thanks, Sandy.

Do you have a link  how to remove it?

Sandy

You just remove the 2 screws on the left side and it should come right off.  You can also open the lid on your ZA, if that helps. It pops open on both sides where it meets the end caps.

ckggmc
    Participant

Okay, did it. Nothing caught or stuck that I can see.

Sandy

Okay.  🙁   You’ll need to start a support ticket with Plotter Geeks. I don’t handle the diagnosis and repairs for cutters.  Here’s the link:

Contact

What I CAN do is follow up on your behalf. So, right after you start this ticket, post back here so that I know. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest