Torn between Force and Orbit

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bentzgreg
    Participant

I am trying to decide between ordering  KnK Force and a Zing Orbit. The orbit seems to check all my boxes but one, that the Force has, namely the rotary tool. I was wondering, does the force do all the things the orbit does plus the option of using the rotary tool? I am considering doing some inlay work (on thin wood as a base and using wood veneers) I mainly will be doing paper and card cutting, and vinyl sign making.

Sandy

The only two things that the Zing Orbit can do that the Force cannot do is:

(1) Connect via USB to your computer

(2) Cut directly from Make The Cut (in case you already own that program). Even then, you MUST use USB and you won’t be able to do print and cut applications using the optic eye.  Thus, Sure Cuts A Lot would be required.

Please post more questions, if you have them.

bentzgreg
    Participant

Has the Force been discontinued?

Sandy

This was posted recently on the Force FB group when a similar question came up:

Several months ago we were provided the opportunity to be the USA distributor for the new Skycut line of cutters. This required a substantial investment in additional inventory. At the same time, the holiday season depleted our inventory of KNK Forces and 15” Zing Orbits. Because it makes financial sense for our company to not be in competition with yet another new brand of cutters, the next production of KNK Forces is delayed. We are happy to report that the 15” Zing Orbits will be back in stock at the beginning of March. As always, we remain committed to providing the best support to owners of KNK products. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me using the following link:

Support ticket request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics