*uk buyer* Looking to buy knk force IN UK

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Force *uk buyer* Looking to buy knk force IN UK

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ola_pie 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sam
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m looking to buy a KNK force machine. I am based in the UK so buying from someone already based in the UK would be ideal, but I accept that there might not be too many UK sellers! In that case I’d be willing to buy from anywhere (USA most likely I understand?!, but will consider anywhere!). I understand that around $500USD is the going rate for a used KNK force in good condition, so would be looking to spend this amount. I would also like to buy the rotary tool for the force machine, so if you have this too then I would be willing to pay more to have it included. I understand that postage/shipping costs may be high so of course I would expect to contribute to this, but we can discuss more if there is anyone willing to sell!

All the best!

Sandy

Most of the Force owners are on the KNK Force Facebook group. I just posted a link to this thread in case someone from the UK is on there and wanting to sell their Force. Good luck!

Sandy

I found someone at the Facebook group who is in the UK and wanting to sell his Force. I have his name and email but please send ME an email and I’ll provide you that information.  My email is smccauley45@cox.net.

Sam
    Participant

Hi Sandy.

A big thankyou for your help! I didn’t realise that you had replied and put it on the Facebook group. Unfortunately I have since then purchased a different machine, so I will not be able to buy this Force machine.

Sorry to mess you around like this, and thanks again for your help.

Best,

Sam.

Sandy

You’re welcome.

ola_pie
    Participant

Hi,

Are you still interested in buying KNK? (shipping from Poland)

larastrong
    Participant

Hi

I’m looking to buy a used knk force are you still selling yours?

If so do you have a rough idea of price and shipping costs?

Thanks

ola_pie
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I am still selling mine (I have bought it last year in UK). For details please contact me: pietrukola@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest