Zing Air for Sale

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bonnie.koehler
    Participant

I bought this new in 2014.  I have used it less than 20 times.  I don’t have time or space for it any longer.  It will come with the original box, all the original items, plus some extras I purchased.  I have a brand new mat to include with it.  I will ship for free, and would like to get $375 for this.  I paid $499 new.

spw70
    Participant

Does this come with any software?  Is it in great working condition? Contact me at

spwerlin@gmail.com

ty

sean

Sandy

Sean, once the software is registered, it’s not transferrable to another owner.  This is the policy with all of the cutting programs that work with the KNK, unfortunately.  However, the purchase price on these programs is quite reasonable.  If you’re a Mac owner, I urge you to look at Sure Cuts A Lot because it has a true Mac version.  Otherwise, if you’re a PC owner, then have a look at the comparisons between what Sure Cuts A Lot offers and Make The Cut. Here’s a blog post I wrote about the two:

MTC vs SCAL: Which is Better for You?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

***Please note: We will be closed on 12pm on Friday the 25th and reopening on Tuesday the 29th. Any orders placed between these dates will ship on the 29th.
Happy Memorial Day from everyone at KLIC-N-KUT!***
Dismiss

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics