ZING ORBIT Not Connecting to SCAL, did once and not again

Computerized Cutting Systems and Supplies – KLIC-N-KUT Forums Cutters & Equipment KNK Zing / Air / Orbit ZING ORBIT Not Connecting to SCAL, did once and not again

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sandy 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

courtenay
    Participant

I recieved the Zing Orbit recently. I set it up as to the instruction manual, the first time I set it up it connected just fine to SCAL and I was able to do my initial Pen tests. Yay I was pleased……untill

Today I went to start my actual materials tests and the Orbit will not connect to SCAL. Ive tried unplugging and restarting, resetting the machine, checking for updates and nothing has worked. When I attempt to connect through the TCP/IP it will not connect either.

As per the instructions manual i attempted the Firmware update, which was very frustrating as I am not familiar with .BIN files. Which when I finally got to work it shows “update fail” on SCAL.

Please help all this time wasted on just getting my machine to talk to SCAL is getting frustrating as I want to get it up and running for my business!

Sandy

So, just to confirm, you were intially using USB and it would not connect?  Also, are you on a PC or a Mac?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics