How quickly do orders ship?
Online orders are processed in 1 – 3 days. However ground orders placed before 2:00pm EST will typically ship same-day. Any orders placed after 2:00pm EST will ship the following day Via FedEx or USPS. Express ordered are to be placed before 1:00pm EST to ship same day. Occasionally, there will be exceptions causing further delay on meeting our standard deadlines. In the case we are unable to meet our regular deadlines, a notice will be posted on our website. This can include holidays, company vacation time, pre-orders, back ordered items etc. In the instance that we have a holiday or company vacation time please allow two to three days processing.
*We do not ship on weekends, holidays or during company vacation time. The shipping date given during the time of checkout is only an estimated delivery date. This date is proper in the instance that your order is placed before 2 pm EST and we can get it out same day.
Any items that are back ordered can take up to an additional 4-5 days before shipping. There can and will be some exceptions on the back orders and will vary case by case. Customers will be notified when placing an item in their cart if it is a back order item. You will see “Back ordered” in the title or “Available as a back order” above the “QTY” box. Your cart will also state at the time of check out if your item is on back order. Your line item will state “back order” or “back ordered:”. If the item you have ordered as a back order is going to be longer than the standard 4-5 days prior to shipping, you will receive a direct email stating the reason your item will be on back order longer than expected and we will give you options to either keep your order on back order until it comes in, if you’d like to change the item or if you’d like a refund.
Shipping costs are calculated based on weight, dimension and travel distance. Our shopping cart automatically calculates these shipping costs, once a customer has provided a shipping address.
Free Shipping Specials:
Our free shipping special applies to the continental United States, only. Shipping to APO/AE/FPO/DPO/PTFAS, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other countries would not fall under any free shipping specials. This also only applies to items that qualify under the free shipping special. Items that do not qualify will state on the listing “Item is not available for free shipping.”
How long will it take for my product to arrive?
Our standard shipping methods are FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost and USPS. All ground services offer delivery in 1 to 7 days from Mount Dora, Florida as seen in FedEx Ground map below. FedEx SmartPost can take up to two weeks for delivery. USPS shipments typically take 1-3 days to arrive, as shown in the USPS map below. Accugraphic Sales, Inc. typically ships within 24 hours of order receipt and most in-stock item orders ship the same-day if the order is placed before our order cutoff time for the day. Shipments are packed and shipped Monday through Friday only. *Residential (Home) delivery with FedEx is Tuesday through Saturday. They do not deliver on Mondays unless you are paying for expedited shipping.
FedEx Ground Map:
USPS Priority map:
If you need an in-stock item faster, we offer expedited shipping options from FedEx. Expedited orders must be placed by 2:00 PM EST, in order to be shipped the same-day. Please call us at 800-268-3672 to place an expedited order, or immediately after ordering, online. We will arrange the expedited shipping for you.
What happens if my package shows up damaged?
If your package arrives damaged please take photos of the outside packaging and inside package. Note all damages and contact us immediately so that we can get a claim started and get your order either repaired or replaced. Do not throw away the box or any of the packing in the case that the shipping company needs to pick up the item. We cannot file a damage claim after 21 days.
Signatures for packages:
Due to the holidays, all packages shipped via FedEx will require a signature if your order is over $100.00. If you wish that your package be delivered without a signature required, please let us know in writing that you wish to have your package left without a signature and you waive the right to file a charge back or file a claim if your package is not received. Federal Express also has options for delivery when a signature is required. Options you can request include:
- Schedule your delivery. Select a date, a time, or a date and time combination that fits your schedule, after the original delivery commitment date and time.** Available for most residential addresses (including Alaska and Hawaii) served by FedEx Express and FedEx Home Delivery, for packages originating from and delivered within the U.S.
- Delivery on a specific date: Request delivery on a specific business day within 7 calendar days after the original scheduled delivery date. The original delivery commitment time applies.
- Delivery at a specified time: Request delivery between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. by the original scheduled delivery date.
- Delivery on a specific date at a specified time: Request delivery on a specific date and within a specified time period. You choose a 2-hour window between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. (for FedEx Express) or between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. (for FedEx Home Delivery), on a business day within 7 calendar days on or after the original scheduled delivery date.
- Deliver to another address. Have packages delivered somewhere other than the original home address.** Available for all areas served by FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery. ***There is a $13.00 fee for address changes.
- Hold at Location. Have packages held at a nearby FedEx Office or FedEx Express location. Available for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments.
- Sign for a package. Sign for packages in advance of delivery and authorize FedEx to deliver the shipment even if you are not home to receive it. Available only for Indirect Signature Required packages delivered via FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery. Option applies to all Indirect Signature Required or no-signature-required packages on the same delivery stop.
- Provide delivery instructions. Provide specific instructions on where you want packages delivered at your home. Options include front porch, back door or patio, side door, main entrance or front desk, security or guard post, and apartment office. Available for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipments.